Fortnite Avengers: Endgame Limited Time Mode Out Now With Update 8.50
To observe Avengers: Endgame hitting theaters, the Fortnite Avengers: Endgame Limited Time Mode is out now as a piece of the 8.50 update for the amusement. This mode has players assuming the job of Chitauri and Thanos or the Avengers and players can use things of either group. What’s more, Fortnite Android gets some genuinely necessary fixes, for example, MSAA hostile to associating presently dealing with the Huawei P30 Pro, Mate 20, and Mate 20X while receptive consequences for the Fortnite Marshmello outfit were redressed also. The Fortnite Avengers update download measure is around 160MB on iOS with the remainder of its substance downloaded in-amusement.
Fortnite Avengers: Endgame update patch notes
- Endgame features a team of heroes fighting to stop Thanos and his Chitauri from claiming all six Infinity Stones.
- Both teams respawn when eliminated until the other side completes their objective.
- On one side is the Hero team. Heroes respawn when eliminated until the enemy team has found all six Infinity Stones.
- Heroes start with a treasure map that leads directly to a Mythic Avengers item.
- Other Avengers items can be found in Chests throughout the map.
- The goal for the Hero team is to destroy the Chitauri army and defeat Thanos.
- Team Thanos is comprised of Chitauri Invaders and Thanos himself.
- Chitauri Invaders start with a powerful laser rifle, an anti-structure grenade attack, and a jetpack that lets them briefly leap high into the air.
- The first Chitauri to recover an Infinity stone will be transformed into Thanos.
- Thanos has a powerful punch, a destructive beam attack, and the ability to jump high into the air and then smash anything in his way when he comes back down.
- Each time an Infinity Stone is claimed, Thanos’ abilities grow more powerful and the Chitauri gain health.
- Reality Stone (Red) = Heath & Shields doubled (1000->2000)
- Soul Stone (Orange) = Siphon activated (grants Thanos shields only)
- Mind Stone (Yellow) = Jump height doubled
- Space Stone (Blue) = Ground Pound AOE size tripled, damage x6
- Time Stone (Green) = Big knockback added to each hit, damage x3
- Power Stone (Purple) = Laser damage x6
- If Thanos is eliminated from the match, another Chitauri will become him after a short wait (unless Thanos is the last one standing).
- If Thanos & the Chitauri find all six Infinity Stones, Heroes will no longer be able to respawn.
- The goal for Thanos and his army is to find the stones and then eliminate the remaining heroes.
Fortnite now has almost 250 million enlisted players, Epic Games declared at GDC 2019. At its pinnacle, the diversion additionally hit 10.8 million simultaneous players, the organization uncovered. These numbers are monstrous no doubt, particularly in the event that you consider the way that Fortnite propelled just around year and a half prior.
Fortnite’s player base has been developing quickly ever since.The diversion had hit 200 million players back in November 2018, and it was just at 125 million players in June 2018. Fortnite’s 10.8 million simultaneous player figure, simply above the 10.7 million imprint it hit in February, is additionally a critical accomplishment. Just to place it in setting, India’s Hotstar had hit 11.7 million concurrents on the IPL 2018 final live stream. Fortnite’s simultaneous player insights are straight up there with worldwide games live gushing records, one reason why Netflix considers Fortnite to be a biger rival than HBO.
If you’re a fan of video games, check out Transition, Gadgets 360’s gaming podcast. You can listen to it via Apple Podcasts or RSS, or just listen to this week’s episode by hitting the play button below.