We all love to play games ever since we were children and hence there’s lot of games of our interests. Many companies provides us amazing platforms to play some great games which we love to have but sometimes these cause issue. Users often notices that the PC performance slower as well the client over the time.
Battle.net by Blizzard is a well-known gaming service which allows its users to run games, such as.
- World of Warcraft
- Call of Duty
- Diablo III,Overwatch
- Warcraft III
- Call of Duty Black Ops 4
- Destiny 2 and so forth
Battle.net is an amazing app from Blizzard where you can play magnificent multiplayer games online with your friend in an convenient way but one day you may get exhausted of one of these games or simply need to reinstall it in light of the fact that the game doesn’t work appropriately any longer. And uninstalling Blizzard games may be somewhat testing because of the fact that there are no signifiers in Battle.net application on how you can do it which makes it difficult and cause trouble where you wonder that how to uninstall blizzard games. Thus to minimize the trouble for you, we collect the data and put it in a step by step manner on how to uninstall blizzard games. While you are at it you will also learn on how to delete remaining files which left after uninstalling a Blizzard game.
Here are the steps
- You will completely remove the Battle.net client.
- You will Delete Battle.net games
- Then you will remove Blizzard account.
How to Delete the Battle.net Client
Battle.net is a standard program that doesn’t vary from others in anything uncommon, so you can erase it in a great manner. It’s a simple and easy method to do.
Step one, using special software
We suggest you to utilizing exceptional uninstallers that are structured exclusively to clean and upgrade your PC. Here you will uninstall Battle.net customer utilizing the Geek Uninstaller.
- Even if Battle.net isn’t propelled, its procedure runs in the background. Here what you have to do is press CTRL+ALT+DEL and select Task manager. Discover the Agent.exe procedure and stop it with the End task button.
- In this step you have to open Geek Uninstaller and in the list of programs discover the Battle.net client then right-click on it and select Uninstall in the setting menu.
- Here’s you will confirm the activity and follow to the expulsion directions. Select pointless vault passages and leftover documents, at that point confirm that you want to delete them.
Step two using windows tools
- In this you will right-click on the Start, in the following window select Programs and Features.
- Discover Battle.net in the list of programs, feature it and click Uninstall or Change.
- Confirm the activity and wait that the procedure will finish.
How to Uninstall Battle.net Games
By means of the Battle.net customer.
- Open the client go in the menu, left click on the game you need to erase, tap Options then Uninstall Game.
- Confirm the selection and wait for the procedure till finish.
Step 2 by using 3rd party software
We should take IO bit Uninstaller for an example.
- In this launch the IObit and go to the Programs segment, search or sort to locate the game you need.
- Click the Tick checkbox close to the game and click Uninstall at the top.
- Optionally, empower the reinforcement restore and the programmed erasure of remaining records; at that point click Uninstall once more.
- net games are attached to the client, which requests the affirmation. Affirm and wait that the procedure will finish and at the end of which IObit will show you a standard report
Step 3 using manual method
If the deletion does not happen by the two methods mention above then you have to do it manually. You have to do everything manually.
- Find the area of the game documents. Open Battle.net, click on the ideal game and at that point it show Options. Show in Explorer. Alternative: On the desktop, search for the game shortcut, call the setting menu and then click Open record area.
- In the open folder, select the game registry, right-click the setting menu and click Delete.
- Clear all the game-related folders on the disk. In most of the cases, the files related with Battle.net are put away in the following areas such as
- C:/Users/UserName/AppData/Local (Roaming)/Battle.net
- C:/Program Files (x86)/GameName;
- C:/ProgramData/Battle.net (Blizzard Entertainment);
- C:/Documents and settings/Local settings/Temp;
How to Delete Blizzard Account
To erase your Blizzard account, you will request individual data to be expelled from the record. This incorporates name, email, telephone, installment techniques, and so on. It will likewise prompt total and perpetual removal of the following data such as
- Game account and the game progress
- Purchased games, promotions internal items and codes
- Remaining funds on the Blizzard balance
- Your shopping history
- Communication history with Blizzard support
The request may take as long as 30 days to finish. Subsequent to finishing the request, Blizzard won’t have the option to recuperate the data and the record under any conditions.